MPA Administrative Office Hours
- The MPA Offfice will open at 12noon and close at 3:30pm on Thursday, April 19.
- The MPA office will be closed all day on Friday, April 20. Faculty will have office hours.
- The MPA Office will close at 2pm on Wednesday, April 25. Faculty will have their office hours.
- The MPA Office will open at 2pm on Thursday, April 26.
Prospective Student News
The Fall 2018 MPA Program deadline has been extended to Monday, April 16, 2018. If you have been having issues with your online application, check out these application tips. Graduate Studies at SF State is provides support to applicants having questions about and technical issues with CalState Apply. See below for more information on their workshops. See the Prospective Student Page for important information on the admission process and how to make an informed choice about graduate school.
Struggling to Complete your CAL STATE APPLY Application?
Attend a workshop to learn about application shortcuts, document scanning and upload support, and hands-on troubleshooting. Workshop attendees will log-in to their CAL STATE APPLY applications and Graduate Studies staff will be available to guide you through any challenges. Please bring any items you need to be scanned into PDF format or need to upload with you. Personal laptops are recommended, but computers will be available.
Workshops will be held:
Workshops will be held:
When? EVERY Monday through Thursday, 3:30-5:00pm
Where? SF State Main Campus
Division of Graduate Studies
Administration Building, Room 254
1600 Holloway Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94132
For more information about these workshops or other assistance with Cal State Apply, visit http://grad.sfsu.edu/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Student News
PACE End of the Year Event! Save the Date! Tickets now onsale! The School of Public Affairs and Civic Engagement will honor Criminal Justice Studies, Environamental Studies, Urban Studies and Planning and Master’s in Public Administration graduates at our End of Year Event. This graduation celebration will be held on Friday, May 25th at 6pm at Patio Español on Alemany Boulevard. All graduates and their supporters are invited to attend. Tickets are now on sale. SF State’s Commencement will occur on AT&T Park on Thursday, May 24.
- The Department of Public Administration with SF State's College of Extended Learning is now offering two different Certificates of Completion in Nonprofit Management and Leadership. All courses are ten hours long, and will be held on Friday evening from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m., with an hour for lunch.
- For Dates and Times of Propsective Student Informational Sessions, visit CEL's website