News and Announcements
Current Student and General News
The MPA Program will hold Informational Sessions for Prospective Students on the following dates and times. More information on how to join the webniar is coming soon. Face to face info session will be held at SF State's Downtown Campus at 835 Market Street, SF, CA 94103.
Friday, Feb 6 from 5-6pm, room 617
Monday, Feb 16 from 5-6pm, room 677
Monday, Feb 23 from 12-1pm, webinar, check out the information on how to join the webinar
Wednesday, March 4 from 5-6pm, room 677
Monday, March 16 from 5-6pm, room 677
Wednesday, March 18 from 12-1pm, webinar, check out the information on how to join the webinar
Make an INFORMED Choice about the MPA program for you:
- See About the MPA degree for general information and information about MPA jobs;
- View our Introduction to SF State's MPA Degree presentation for answers to your questions;
- Our e-portfolios for examples of the kind of student work and learning YOU could be doing; and,
- Our blog for more information about our department and about the jobs obtained by our students and alums.
- The Department of Public Administration with SF State's College of Extending Learning is now offering two different Certificates of Completion in Nonprofit Management and Leadership. All courses are ten hours long, and will be held on Friday evening from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m., with an hour for lunch.
Upcoming informational session for the Certificates of Completion in Nonprofit Management and Leadership in 2015:
- The following information session will be held as an online webinar: Wednesday, January 14, 6:00--7:00pm
In Person Information Sessions will be held on the following dates from 6:00--7:00pm at SF State's Downtown Campus at 835 Market Street
Friday, January 23
Friday, February 6
Thursday, Februrary 26
Wednesday, May 6