News and Announcements
- For the Week of Monday, March 24—Friday, March 28 (Spring Break) The MPA office will be open 12noon to 3:00pm.
- SF Sate University will be closed on Monday, March 31 for Cesar Chavez Day.
Make summer count. Earn academic credit with our summer courses.
Current Student and General News
- New MPA Curriculum-- Started in Fall 2013
- Spring 2014 Class Schedule
- Spring 2014 MPA Faculty Office Hours
- TENTATIVE Summer 2014 Schedule
- SFSU MPA Program's main office has moved to Suite #679 at SFSU Downtown Campus, 835 Market Street, SF, CA 94103
- Current SFSU MPA students can request to have MPA Candidate Business cards created. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Make an INFORMED Choice about the MPA program for you:
- See About the MPA degree for general information and information about MPA jobs;
- View our Introduction to the SF State MPA degree presentation for answers to your questions;
- Our e-portfolios for examples of the kind of student work and learning YOU could be doing; and,
- Our blog for more information about our department and about the jobs obtained by our students and alums.
- The Department of Public Administration with SF State's College of Extending Learning is now offering two different Certificates of Completion in Nonprofit Management and Leadership. All courses are ten hours long, and will be held on Friday evening from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m., with an hour for lunch.
Upcoming informational session for the Certificates of Completion in Nonprofit Management and Leadership in 2014:
The following informational session will be held as an on-line webinar:Thursday, May 1, 6:00 – 7:00 pmThe following informational sessions will be held at SF State's Downtown Campusat 835 Market St. San Francisco, CA 94103Thursday, May 15, 6:00 – 7:00 pmFriday, August 22, 6:00 – 7:00 pmFriday, August 29, 6:00 – 7:00 pm