News and Announcements
The MPA office will be closed Friday, March 20—Tuesday, March 31. The MPA office will reopen on Wednesday, April 1.
Current Student and General News
Fall 2015 Admissions Deadline is April 1, 2015. Applicants must complete the CSU Mentor online application by the deadline. See the Admission Process for important information. Please snail mail your application materials. Do not attend to hand deliver them to the MPA office.
Make an INFORMED Choice about the MPA program for you:
- See About the MPA degree for general information and information about MPA jobs;
- View our Introduction to SF State's MPA Degree presentation for answers to your questions;
- Our e-portfolios for examples of the kind of student work and learning YOU could be doing; and,
- Our blog for more information about our department and about the jobs obtained by our students and alums.
- The Department of Public Administration with SF State's College of Extending Learning is now offering two different Certificates of Completion in Nonprofit Management and Leadership. All courses are ten hours long, and will be held on Friday evening from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m., with an hour for lunch.
Upcoming informational session for the Certificates of Completion in Nonprofit Management and Leadership in 2015:
- The following information session will be held as an online webinar: Wednesday, January 14, 6:00--7:00pm
In Person Information Sessions will be held on the following dates from 6:00--7:00pm at SF State's Downtown Campus at 835 Market Street
Wednesday, May 6