MPA Administrative Office Hours
The MPA Office will be closed Friday, June 22.
Prospective Student News
The Public Administration Admissions Committee will begin to review completed applications as of October 1, 2018 for the Spring 2019 admissions cycle. Applicants must submit all application materials by the November 1, 2018, deadline. After November 1st, only evaluators will be able to upload letters of reference. Admission decisions will be made on a rolling basis until available seats are filled.
If you have been having issues with your online application, check out these application tips. Graduate Studies at SF State is provides support to applicants having questions about and technical issues with CalState Apply. See below for more information on their workshops. See the Prospective Student Page for important information on the admission process and how to make an informed choice about graduate school.
Prospective Student Informational Sessions
The Public Administration Program at SF State will host Prospective Student Informational Sessions both online in a webinar and face to face at SF State's Downtown Campus at 835 Market Street, Room 677. Contact the Program at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Wednesday, August 15, 12 - 1 pm, webinar; Find out how to join the online webinar
- Thursday, August 23, 6 – 7 pm, in person
- Tuesday, September 4, 12 – 1 pm, webinar; Find out how to join the online webinar
- Wednesday, September 12, 5 – 6 pm, in person
- Thursday, September 27, 5-6 pm, in person
- Tuesday, October 2, 7 – 8 pm, webinar; Find out how to join the online webinar
Struggling to Complete your CAL STATE APPLY Application?
Attend a workshop to learn about application shortcuts, document scanning and upload support, and hands-on troubleshooting. Workshop attendees will log-in to their CAL STATE APPLY applications and Graduate Studies staff will be available to guide you through any challenges. Please bring any items you need to be scanned into PDF format or need to upload with you. Personal laptops are recommended, but computers will be available.
Workshops will be held:
Workshops will be held:
When? EVERY Monday through Friday, 9:30am-5:00pm
Where? SF State Main Campus
Division of Graduate Studies
Administration Building, Room 254
1600 Holloway Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94132
For more information about these workshops or other assistance with Cal State Apply, visit http://grad.sfsu.edu/ or email email@example.com.
Current Student News
- The Department of Public Administration with SF State's College of Extended Learning is now offering two different Certificates of Completion in Nonprofit Management and Leadership. All courses are ten hours long, and will be held on Friday evening from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m., with an hour for lunch.
- For Dates and Times of Propsective Student Informational Sessions, visit CEL's website