The mission of the SF State MPA Program is to enhance individual and organizational capacity to serve the public and nonprofit sectors through engaged and innovative teaching, research and service.
- We teach effective public administration by enriching students with knowledge and skills to inspire innovation and motivate continuous improvement.
- As faculty and students, we work to provide applied research and service to the community.
- We instill an appreciation for public service values such as civic engagement, effectiveness, sustainability, inclusively, accountability, equity and social justice.
- Civic Engagement
- Equity and
- Social justice
- Strategic Plan 2006
- Revisions to the Strategic Plan 2003
- Revisions to Strategic Plan 2001
- Revisions to Strategic Plan 1999
- Strategic Plan 1998