Save the Date for Future Focused: An Inaugural PACE Alumni Networking Roundtable and Reception
Wed, March 29th, 5:30 – 9:00 pm, Redwood City
Join PACE alumni, students, faculty, and partners in San Mateo County for this Inaugural Networking Roundtable and Reception. This networking event will feature provide a forum to address issues of how the work of the public and nonprofit sector may be affected by the recent elections. Participants will engage in an interactive exercise rooted in principles of human-centered design to identify challenges confronting public and nonprofit professionals and share strategies, resources, and ideas that could address those challenges and promote a positive vision of how we can make the lives of our clients, constituents and neighbors better in the face of an uncertain future. The reception will include time for open discussion and joint problem solving and as well as ample time to mix-and-mingle with the alumni, faculty and students in our terrific programs in the School of Public Affairs and Civic Engagement. Stay tuned for more information and the official invitation! If you want to receive an official invitation, make sure we’ve got your current contact information by emailing email@example.com with the following information: Name, Degree(s) Awarded from SF State, Year Degree(s) Awarded, Current Affiliation, Email address.
- Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Current Student and General News
Read about SF State's MPA program in an interview with Dr. Gen in America City & County
PACE Scholarships: Application to Apply is Extended to March 10, 2017
For the scholarship criteria and application process, visit Academic Works, https://sfsu.academicworks.com.
· Cho Public Service Scholarship (for public administration students)
Questions regarding PACE’s Scholarships, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make an INFORMED Choice about the MPA program for you:
- See About the MPA degree for general information and information about MPA jobs;
- View our Introduction to the SFSU MPA Program presentation for answers to your questions;
- Our e-portfolios for examples of the kind of student work and learning YOU could be doing; and,
- Our blog for more information about our department and about the jobs obtained by our students and alums.
- Sit in on a class and experience the Public Administration Program in the classroom setting. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Connect with a current student and/or alumni of the program. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The Department of Public Administration with SF State's College of Extending Learning is now offering two different Certificates of Completion in Nonprofit Management and Leadership. All courses are ten hours long, and will be held on Friday evening from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m., with an hour for lunch.