Public Administration Alumnus in the News
Tracey Helton Mitchell, M.P.A. alumnus, authors book titled, The Big Fix: Hope After Heroin
- Tuesday, January 31, 2017
- Thursday, February 9, 2017 **This session will be a online WEBINAR from 12noon-1pm.** For information on how to join, click here.
- Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Current Student and General News
- The MPA office will be closed on Friday, January 13. The University will be closed on January 16 in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. The MPA Office will also be closed on Thursday, January 19 and 20th.
- The MPA office resume normal office hours on Monday, January 23, which is the first day of class. The office is open Monday—Friday from 11:00am—7:00pm.
Read about SF State's MPA program in an interview with Dr. Gen in America City & County
PACE Scholarships: Application to Apply is Feb 14, 2017
We are pleased to announce the application period for several PACE scholarships beginning January 5, 2017. For the scholarship criteria and application process, visit Academic Works, https://sfsu.academicworks.com.
The following is a list of PACE scholarships for public administration students with their links in Academic Works:
· Merritt Community Capital Scholarship in Public Administration Patrick Nobis RCFE Endowed Scholarship (majors offered in the College of Health and Social Sciences with an academic emphasis in Long-Term Care Administration)
Questions regarding PACE’s Scholarships, please email at email@example.com
Make an INFORMED Choice about the MPA program for you:
- See About the MPA degree for general information and information about MPA jobs;
- View our Introduction to SF State's MPA Degree presentation for answers to your questions;
- Our e-portfolios for examples of the kind of student work and learning YOU could be doing; and,
- Our blog for more information about our department and about the jobs obtained by our students and alums.
- The Department of Public Administration with SF State's College of Extending Learning is now offering two different Certificates of Completion in Nonprofit Management and Leadership. All courses are ten hours long, and will be held on Friday evening from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m., with an hour for lunch.