Spring 2018 Admission Deadline is November 1, 2017. Applicants must complete the CSU Mentor online application by the deadline. See the Admission Process for important information. Please snail mail your application materials. Do not attempt to hand deliver them to the MPA office.
The Public Administration Program will be hosting Prospective Student Informational Sessions from 5:30 to 7:00pm on the following dates:
- Wed, Aug. 30, 2017 – 677
- online webinar: Fri, Sept. 8, 2017 from 5 – 6 pm. Join URL: https://sfsu.zoom.us/j/142385931
- Tues, Sept. 19, 2017 – 617
- Tues, Oct. 3, 2017 - 617
- Fri, Oct. 20, 2017- 677
Current Student and General News
Read about SF State's MPA program in an interview with Dr. Gen in America City & County
Make an INFORMED Choice about the MPA program for you:
- See About the MPA degree for general information and information about MPA jobs;
- View our Introduction to the SFSU MPA Program presentation for answers to your questions;
- Our e-portfolios for examples of the kind of student work and learning YOU could be doing; and,
- Our blog for more information about our department and about the jobs obtained by our students and alums.
- Sit in on a class and experience the Public Administration Program in the classroom setting. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Connect with a current student and/or alumni of the program. Email email@example.com for more information.
- The Department of Public Administration with SF State's College of Extending Learning is now offering two different Certificates of Completion in Nonprofit Management and Leadership. All courses are ten hours long, and will be held on Friday evening from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m., with an hour for lunch.