Future Focused: An Inaugural PACE Alumni Networking Roundtable and Reception
Wed, March 29th, 5:30 – 9:00 pm, Redwood City
This networking event features an interactive activity that guides participants to work together to identify challenges confronting public and nonprofit professionals and share strategies, resources, and ideas that could address those challenges.
The reception includes time for open discussion and joint problem solving and as well as ample time to mix-and-mingle with the alumni, faculty and students in our terrific programs in the School of Public Affairs and Civic Engagement. In addition, representatives from San Mateo County's Human Resources Department will be available to talk about job opportunities with the County for interested attendees. Light refreshments will be served.
The event is free, but an RSVP is required. RSVP by Friday, March 17 by 5pm to be entered into a raffle for two tickets to the 2017 Jazz and Champagne SF State Brunch on the Bay: take in the sights and sounds of the beautiful San Francisco Bay over champagne brunch and live jazz on Sunday, April 23, 2017.
If you did not receive an invitation to this event via email, contact email@example.com to request one. Please provide your degree program and (expected) graduation year.
Current Student and General News
Read about SF State's MPA program in an interview with Dr. Gen in America City & County
PACE Scholarships: Application to Apply is Extended to March 10, 2017
For the scholarship criteria and application process, visit Academic Works, https://sfsu.academicworks.com.
· Cho Public Service Scholarship (for public administration students)
Questions regarding PACE’s Scholarships, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make an INFORMED Choice about the MPA program for you:
- See About the MPA degree for general information and information about MPA jobs;
- View our Introduction to the SFSU MPA Program presentation for answers to your questions;
- Our e-portfolios for examples of the kind of student work and learning YOU could be doing; and,
- Our blog for more information about our department and about the jobs obtained by our students and alums.
- Sit in on a class and experience the Public Administration Program in the classroom setting. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Connect with a current student and/or alumni of the program. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The Department of Public Administration with SF State's College of Extending Learning is now offering two different Certificates of Completion in Nonprofit Management and Leadership. All courses are ten hours long, and will be held on Friday evening from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m., with an hour for lunch.